Classic Car Insurance in New York
A classic car is not any type of car. Besides being prestigious, the car is about pride, passion, and joy. Being rare and expensive, classic cars are expensive to repair. If you own a classic car, you should protect your investment with a classic car insurance. At The Budde Agency, Inc. in Amityville, NY, we help classic car owners in New York to protect their cars. A classic car insurance policy can have many coverages. Below are some examples
- Bodily injury liability coverage: While driving your classic car, you can hit and injure a person. You can also be involved in an accident where people get injured. If you are responsible for causing the accident, you have the legal obligation to settle any arising claims. This coverage pays for hospital bills related to the injury or injuries you cause, pain and suffering and lost wages.
- Property damage liability coverage: If you cause an accident and property belonging to a third party is damaged, you should pay for the damage. This coverage pays for property you might damage belonging to a third party while using your classic car.
- Comprehensive coverage: If your car is stolen or damaged, this coverage pays for the loss. It doesn’t cover damage caused by a collision accident.
- Collision accident: While driving, you can collide with a pole, another car or a structure. This coverage pays for damage caused by a collision accident.
- Medical payment coverage: Bodily injury liability coverage only pays medical bills for a third party. Medical payments coverage pays for medical bills for you and your passengers.
At The Budde Agency, Inc., we understand the value of a classic car. We also understand that each classic car is unique, and every classic car owner has specific needs. If you are in New York and own a classic car, you can call or visit our offices in Amityville, NY to get a classic car insurance policy that meets your needs.